Chapter 6

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon was watching TV with Tiffany when she got a phone call.

“Hey ___, what’s up?” She asked. “You did what?!”

 

“I got a job!” You said full of joy. You were currently sitting on your bedroom’s floor. The TV remote and your Xbox controller were in front of you along with a notepad and a few pens.

“When did that happen? I was with you all day!” Taeyeon exclaimed. Tiffany, who was sitting right beside her, smiled.

“We’re proud of you!” She yelled, much to Taeyeon’s ears discomfort. You grinned. “Put her on speaker.” Taeyeon nodded and did as told.

“I was walking back home when I saw the sign at the front off the café.” You explained. “Then I went inside and asked for the job.”

“I don’t believe you.” Taeyeon said, earning a smack from Tiffany.

“She’s smart and she’s capable of doing that.” Tiffany said as Taeyeon frowned.

“Well… I kind of waited a bit to ask, but I did and they liked me. So I got the job.” You said, proudly.

“Fine, fine, I believe you. But I need to see it for myself. Where’s this café at?” Taeyeon asked.

“It’s close to Tiffany’s apartment, right down the street.”

 

The next morning…

Two girls were sleeping peacefully when an alarm echoed through the bedroom. One of them groaned.

“Turn it off…” Taeyeon mumbled as she snuggled to Tiffany. The latter planted a soft kiss on her cheek before pressing a button on her phone.

“Good morning Taetae.” She said, running her fingers through Taeyeon’s soft hair.

“Morning…” She mumbled again.

“We have to go pick up Sunny from the airport.” Tiffany said as Taeyeon nuzzled her neck.

“I know… but first I want kisses.” She said, grinning. Tiffany chuckled but complied.

 

They were driving to the airport in a comfortable silence when Taeyeon spoke.

“Do you think ___ will do well in her first day?” She asked while looking at a picture of you both on her phone. She was looking through her instagram.

“Of course she will. You heard how excited she was about it.” Tiffany said while focusing on the road.

Taeyeon was supposed to drive them to the airport but she was too sleepy to drive so Tiffany did.

“I know… I just worry about her.” Taeyeon sighed.

“Don’t worry Taetae. “ Tiffany held her hand and gave it a squeeze. “Oh!” she ex

Please log in to read the full chapter